Starting April 20th, Nexus is opening its doors to little cubs for two hours every Friday. The session is to help develop your child’s social and communication skills through multi-sensory activities and play opportunities.
How interaction develops your child
A child’s development is reliant on the relationships they have; with adults and other children; the environment that surrounds them and the experiences that they are exposed to. According to research, learning and development are at their highest rate in the preschool years. From birth to three, a child’s brain undergoes an amazing period of development producing more than a million neural connections each second. This is why early interaction, new experiences and a variety of opportunities is crucial in a child’s early years.
Playing and exploring alongside others, being involved in new experiences is critical for the development of personal, social and emotional skills in the years running up to school. Being exposed to multi-sensory activities and play-based opportunities, alongside other children will not only significantly support this area of development but also increase their level of language and understanding and their physical development too. So take the opportunity to bring your child to Nexus Cubs, where they will start to build up a toolkit of skills to begin their positive learning journey.
- Messy play, sensory play, gross motor skills development = PE development
- Balance and hand-eye control
- Music and musical instruments
- Sand, water play, painting, role play
- Jigsaws (inset puzzles) and construction (blocks/ stacking containers)
- Pre-school tech toys (buttons/ push/ pull/ sounds)
- Storytelling and exploring books
- Singing and music
- Turn-taking activities
- Stories / Puppets
|1.||Age:||18 - 36 months old|
|2.||Commence:||20th April, every Friday|
|3.||Time:||9AM - 11AM|
|4.||Fee:||RM20 per session (inclusive of GST)|
Terms & Conditions
- Parent(s) are required to accompany their child throughout the session.
- The fee of RM20 (inclusive of GST) covers the cost of refreshments and is to be paid in the Admin Office.
- Availability for each session is based on a 'first come, first serve' basis and is up to 15 toddlers per session.
- If you would like to register for multiple sessions, please contact our Admissions Team at 03-8889 3868.
For more information, your may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we will be in touch very soon.