- Download the application form here.
- Fill up the form and submit to email@example.com together with supporting documents* OR mail to:
THE PRINCIPAL's OFFICE (SCHOLARSHIP UNIT)
Nexus International School, Putrajaya, No. 1, Jalan Diplomatik 3/6 Presint 15, 62050 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
*Supporting documents should only reflect the past 3 years
- If you are submitting via email, kindly compile and scan ALL documents into one (1) PDF document. Please note that we will not accept incomplete applications.
Application deadline for the Full IBDP Scholarship is 17th January 2020.
No, you will not be charged for an application fee.
- Certificates (Academic & co-curricular)
- Official records on co-curricular participation
- (Supporting documents should only reflect the past 3 years)
The scholarships are open to learners applying for Year 12 to begin the IB Diploma Programme.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysian and International students.
Yes, you will need to attend an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
You will be notified within 1 month from the application deadline.
Our School Administration team will contact you via email or phone.
Full IBDP and Partial Scholarships:
- The scholarships are offered for two years to cover both years of the IB Diploma Programme.
- Boarding Scholarships can be considered on a case by case basis.
Candidates are evaluated based on their academic performance, co-curricular participation and leadership attributes.
Scholars will need to pay for residential fees, books, laptops, and uniforms.
Scholarships are open to current Nexus learners as well as external applicants.
No penalty will be imposed if you decline an offer.
There will be no penalty imposed. However, the scholarship is not transferable, and the term of study cannot be deferred. Should a withdrawal occur midway through a term, cashing out for the value of the remainder of the term is not allowed.
No, you may only accept one offer.