- Download the application form here.
- Fill up the form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org together with supporting documents* OR mail to:
THE PRINCIPAL's OFFICE (SCHOLARSHIP UNIT)
Nexus International School, Putrajaya, No. 1, Jalan Diplomatik 3/6 Presint 15, 62050 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
*Supporting documents should only reflect the past 3 years
- If you are submitting via email, kindly compile and scan ALL documents into one (1) PDF document. Please note that we will not accept incomplete applications.
Application deadline for the Full IBDP Scholarship is 17th January 2020.
No, you will not be charged for an application fee.
- Certificates (Academic & co-curricular)
- Official records on co-curricular participation
- (Supporting documents should only reflect the past 3 years)
The scholarships are open to learners applying for Year 12 to begin the IB Diploma Programme.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysian and International students.
Yes, you will need to attend an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
You will be notified within 1 month from the application deadline.
Our School Administration team will contact you via email or phone.
Full IBDP and Partial Scholarships:
- The scholarships are offered for two years to cover both years of the IB Diploma Programme.
- Boarding Scholarships can be considered on a case by case basis.
Candidates are evaluated based on academic performance and co-curricular participation. Co-curricular activities include sports, performing arts, clubs and societies. Candidates who instead of that demonstrates leadership attributes will have an added advantage.
Scholars will need to pay for residential fees, books, laptops, and uniforms.
This scholarship is only open to Malaysian and International students who are applying to Nexus in the new intake.
No penalty will be imposed if you decline an offer.
There will be no penalty imposed. However, the scholarship is not transferable, and the term of study cannot be deferred. Should a withdrawal occur midway through a term, cashing out for the value of the remainder of the term is not allowed.
No, you may only accept one offer.