Science Experiment: Secret Message
Nov 1, 2017
Swing into the family weekend by writing and exchanging secret notes with your child. Imagine creating an invisible ink using easy-to-find household supplies and unlocking your secret message with a little heat! Aside from spending quality time, a creative weekend is just what your family needs.
What you need
- Lemon juice
- Table lamp
- Pour a cup of squeezed lemon juice into lukewarm water
- Give it a nice stir
- Dip your paintbrush into lemon water
- Using the same brush, write a secret message on a piece of paper
- Dry your paper close to a heat source (a table lamp would do!)
- Once the paper is completely dry, watch your secret message appear!